Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Craving for Hard Candy

Has anyone tried Hard Candy cosmetics, available exclusively at Walmart? I'm beginning to think I might be obsessed with this brand. Let's get one thing clear: I am one of those people who totally falls for cute packaging. And it doesn't get any cuter than Hard Candy. I just can't resist perusing through all of their brightly colored, sparkly products every time I'm hunting in the Walmart beauty aisles (which is frequently). So far the only Hard Candy product I have tried is their Glamoflage Heavy Duty Concealer (review coming soon!) and I really like it so far. I'm intrigued to try more Hard Candy products though. They have an under eye concealer I'm dying to try, but I didn't see it at my local Walmart. Boo. Has anyone else tried Hard Candy?





No comments:

Post a Comment